Six influential Dubai women will tackle the subject of food and fitness at the Flow Talk Series on Monday, October 22. The panel discussion at Flow, the healthy eating and creativity hub at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, precedes the launch on Friday of the month-long Dubai Fitness Festival.
The panelists are:
- Danae Mercer, health and fitness influencer and former editor-in-chief of Women’s Health Middle East and Men’s Health Middle East;
- Kamilla Omarzay, founder of the healthy treat company, The Snack Society;
- Victoria Tipper, a nutritionist and life coach with a degree in genetics and a masters in human nutrition who has also been featured in OSN’s boxing-themed reality TV show Fighting Fit;
- Carly Neave, fitness influencer and founder of the Carly Neave blog;
- Nadine Tayara, co-founder of KeepEATReal & Plotos, a nutrition and wellness consultancy and healthy food delivery platform; and
- Uma Ghosh, holistic health and wellness coach.
The Flow Talk Series Food Fuels Fitness runs from 6-7pm on Monday, October 22 at Flow, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Dubai.
Featured photo of Uma Ghosh. The Flow Talk Series